What does renewable energy mean to you?
How does it affect you and your family?
Are you using some source of renewable energy to power your home?
Renewable Energy allows us as individuals to collect natural resources in a non-invasive form and generate energy to power appliances and technologies that we use in our day-to-day lives.
Renewable Energy is defined as the collection of natural resources that replenish on human timescales such as sunlight and wind.
Types of Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
- Hydroelectric energy
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- Geothermal power
Australian Government Renewable Energy Target
In a bid to reduce the consumption of fossil fuels and increase the usage of renewable energy sources, the Australian Government has proposed two plans; one focuses on large enterprises and smaller businesses while the other focuses on residential households.
- Large-scale Renewable Energy Target – encourages companies to invest in renewable energy power stations, including solar and wind farms.
- Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme – incentives for households to install small-scale renewable energy systems.
Benefits of Renewable Energy
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions and some air pollutions
- Reducing the national dependence on imported fuels
- Increase in economic development and jobs manufacturing, installation and more.
Morris Infrastructure Group are a market-leading company, priding themselves on honest, reliable services with safety and quality being at the forefront of each inspection and project carried out.Let us help you reduce your Carbon Footprint and expand the uses of renewable resources.