At Morris Infrastructure Group we have many years of experience in providing a pro-active project delivery that clients can rely on, backed by a fully qualified, diverse and professional team.
We specialise in:
- Park light upgrades
- Streetlight upgrades
- New sub divisions
- Power projects - removing overhead powerlines and installing underground power.
Our team hold the following levels of certifications in order to carry out high level projects.
- RIICCM202D Identify, locate & protect cable utilities
- Certificate III – Trenchless Technology
- Certificate IV – Business
- CPCCDE3015A Remove Friable Asbestos
- CPCCBC4051A Supervise asbestos removal
- CPCCDE3014A Remove non- friable asbestos
- ICTCBL207 Haul Underground cable
- High risk Licence
- Electrical License
- Diploma of Electronics and communications
We pride ourselves on providing a safe, reliable and honest service with quality and customer satisfaction at the forefront of all our Civil Construction projects.